CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Miche Bage

I just got my Miche bag last month and I am so in love with this purse! I first discovered it when a member of the gym where I work brought hers in. The concept is so simple but so amazing! The purse is a basic black bag, but there are magnets on the outside lining - they use a special kind of magnet that will not effect your credit cards, debit cards, or cell phone. You can buy dozens of adorable magnetic shells for the purse, then whenever you want to change your purse, just pull off one shell and put on another. For a purse junkie like myself, this is a dream come true! I have 5 shells for mine now, and I already have several more picked out to buy. It is worth every penny you will spend on it! Check it out at www.4miche.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails