CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday



In 1999, I met the most awesome man alive, and in 2000, I married him. It's hard to believe we'll celebrate our 10th anniversary next year! We have been blessed with the two greatest little boys in the world, who are now 7 and 4. (I always tell people, how many women can say they live with the 3 best looking men alive?) We are a very close knit family, and we love being together and having fun together. I can honestly say that while life may not always be easy, it is always fun with them around!

I think everyone who knows me would agree that my life boils down to two things - faith and family. That pretty much sums me up as a person. I'm so grateful God brought my wonderful family into my life. They mean the world to me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails