CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

My latest addiction...

I guess it's about time...I've discovered Pinterest.  (Like I needed another way to spend hours online.)  I completely and totally love it!  I'm having so much fun looking for new recipes, reading inspiring quotes, or finding my inner fashionista.  (I sense a shopping trip to Ross and Marshal's in the near future - I've seen some adorable outfits I'm going to try to piece together.)

I'm still in the process of setting up boards and learning my way around.  I'd love for you to join me!  Check out my Pinterest page...

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll try to find you - I'm on Pinterest as well...although I try to jump on and off since you could lose hours on that site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails