CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Upcoming 1st Ever 5K

I'm so totally NOT ready for this...I'm excited, but between school and my husband's recent health scare, I haven't run in about three weeks.  Then on Facebook, a friend posted this, and I had to steal it.  It sums up exactly how I feel...


I really do feel like the top picture when I run...if only I looked the same! 

I am really looking forward to getting back into my workout routine.  I love to run, even if I'm not good at it yet.  I love the way it makes me feel, the peace and quiet of being alone with my running shoes and the street (or treadmill), the feeling of doing something I never really thought I could do.  Plus I've already heard about another 5K in November, and a friend of mine is going to make that her first...I think I see my second 5K on the horizon.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails