CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On my "I can't wait to read" list....



I was so excited when I logged onto Booksneeze this afternoon and found this on the availabe books list!  I immediately loaded it our iPad.  It may be slow reading, since I still have six weeks of college left before Christmas break, but I can't wait to dive into it!  I've heard so many awesome things about Heaven is for Real.

This is going to be my first ebook to review, and I've got to say, I love it!  Nothing can beat getting a book immediately instead of having to wait a week or two for a hard copy to come in the mail.  I love books.  I love technology.  When the two are combined, can it get any better?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just letting you know that I have given your blog an award. You can pick it up on my blog on Friday October 28th!

Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails