I just discovered this recipe...it is so simply and so delicious! My family loves it. It would also be great for potlucks, parties, etc.
• 1 lb ground beef
• Minced onion (to your taste)
• 4 oz. Taco Bell mild taco sauce
• 1 can refried beans
• 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
• 1 envelope Taco Bell taco seasoning
• 2 cups Velveeta, cubed
• Tortilla chips
• Sour cream
1. Brown beef and minced onions; drain.
2. Combine all ingredients except chips and sour cream in slow cooker.
3. Cover, cook on high 1 hour or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve with chips and sour cream - you can also add lettuce, tomato, jalapeños, etc.