CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Drooling over the iPad

I just got a laptop for Christmas...I love my laptop...and now I've seen the iPad and I'm wanting one SO bad!  Has anyone esle checked these out online?  This thing is amazing!  Part laptop, part iPod, part Kindle, it combines everything I want...I could even keep my Day Planner on it and just slip the whole unit into my backpack.  My entire life could be contained on one small handheld unit.  I'm blown away.  How can I ask for one for Christmas when I already have a laptop...hmmm...I have to figure that out!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have seen it but it just looks like a big IPhone to me. But pretty cool! I would love to have it too but my hubby just got me a new mac for Christmas. Those Apple people know how to bring it!! : ) I know pay such close attention to their new products because they are usually amazing!!

wild north said...

I know what you mean! I love Apple´s products, ( I just wrote about it on m blog:)).

The Ipad sounds so cool! But, I have a Mac and an Iphone, so I think I´ll survive...

Related Posts with Thumbnails