CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Confession Time...

I have a confession to make…I'm not the world's healthiest eater. I used to eat pretty well, but lately I've let myself slip into some really bad habits. Last night it hit bottom…I ate ice cream for dinner. Yes, Amanda the fitness trainer, Amanda the gym manager, the one who coaches women every day on how to get healthy and lose weight, curled up at 11:30 last night with a bowl of chocolate ice cream for dinner.


Last night was a pretty extreme example, but seriously, I do have to get my eating habits back under control. It's gotten pretty bad since I started college. I'm so pressed for time that I find myself grabbing whatever is easiest or heading to the drive-through for whatever is on the dollar menu. It's taking a toll on how I feel.  I know what I need to do - it's time to just do it and get back into healthy habits again.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails