CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stepping out in faith

I'm offically a student now.  I have my parking permit, my student ID, and my books.  My backpack is loaded and ready.  I know which buildings my classes are in.  I'm ready - and I'm still terrified.  I'm taking a major step of faith in going back to school. 
I don't have the answers.  I don't know how I'm going to do this.  I don't know how I'm going to juggle everything.  I don't even know for sure how we're going to pay for everything.  My family is making some pretty big sacrifices for me to do this.  But I really, really feel like this is the right move - not just for me, but for my entire family, too. 
So I'm stepping out in faith, even though my legs are really shaky.  I'm jumping in, even I feel like I'm totally over my head.  I guess that's what faith really boils down to. 
Just a few more days to wait...Monday is my first day of college. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails