CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Free Printable Calling Cards - These are Beautiful!

I have to admit, as much as I love technology, I'm really just an old fashioned girl.  I've been thinking lately that I need some kind of a mommy business card since I'm always handing out my phone number and email to my boys' friends' parents, people in my college classes, etc.  I've always loved the old-fashioned idea of a "calling card" with just your name on it. (I can't remember what books I read as a kid where they had those, but I loved the idea!)  While I was doing a search for free printables, I found an awesome site and the perfect cards for a mom!

I found the link on the website Living Locurto, which an awesome site with tons of adorable printables!  You can also link directly to the page for the calling cards here.  Just scroll down the page a little and you'll see the link to download the pdf.  These cards are darling!  I printed off a few with my name, number, and email to keep in my purse.  I love them!  Be sure to bookmark the page, because you can't save the pdf to your computer.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails