CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The rest of the weekend

The first part of this weekend was completely and absolutely insane!  We had some major church events to get ready for, the dog had to get her annual shots, and I had to study.  I woke up this morning looking like I'd been in a fight...my eyes were so swollen and puffy, with huge dark circles.  Ugh - not a good sight to wake up to!  Now that it's Sunday things are going to get a lot better.
I'm really excited about teaching Kids BLAST, our children's ministry, this morning.  Working in children's ministry has been my passion since I was 12 years old.  I need to write a blog post sometime on how that came about and the awesome pastor's wife who introduced me to children's ministry.  Anyway, we're starting an awesome new unit with a detective theme today...tons of fun!
After a dinner at church and a meeting this afternoon, it's home for the rest of the day.  Yea!  I can catch up on laundry and housework, plan out my menu and shopping list (which I usually have done by this point), study, hang out with my boys, and watch the start of season 8 of our favorite show, 24, with my husband.  I'm so excited about a chance to just relax a little!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails