CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to know me...

Just found this on another site...I'm in the mood for some silly fun, so here goes!

1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.

The guy from Man vs. Wild...what's his name, Bear something-or-other?  Hate the show, but I am the only female in the house, so it's on our TV often!  This guy could find food and water anywhere - he's a ticket to survival!
2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
No - I have enough drama in my own life, I don't need to keep up with the drama is anyone else's!
3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
24 - starting next week - can't miss an episode, I LOVE this show!
4. How tall are you?
5'7"

5. What was the last book you read?
Green - by my favorite author Ted Dekker - I have so little time to read, I usually just stick to reading all his latest books

6. Flats or heels?
usually flats, but I love heels, especially with jeans

7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt - Hurricanes Ike and Gustav

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
Sorry, I think there are just some things my readers really don't want to know about me!  LOL

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails