CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are you trying to be - Supermom?

I've been asked that question twice this week!  I have laughed so much about it.  The first time was as I was checking out at Wal-Mart with my buggy full of groceries, talking to the cashier and the woman behind me in line - the second time was at work - both came about when I mentioned that I was going back to college after 10 years while juggling work and a family.  Both times I just laughed and said, "Something like that..."
 
Speaking of college - so far my first week is going great.  My teachers are good, especially my anatomy and physiology professor.  I also feel a lot better about getting into the dental hygiene program.  I've seen my competition - they are children, just out of high school.  I feel like I have an edge on getting in.  It's still going to be very hard, and I'm going to have to give 110%, but I think I can do this, and I think I'm going to like it...

1 comments:

Christie said...

Going back to school is fantastic! Best of luck to you. :^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails