CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Blog Spark & General Mills Cereal

I recently discovered myblogspark.com and was excited to sign up with them!  My first product offer was for General Mills cereal.  General Mills has committed to reducing sugar and increasing whole grains in their cereals.  We are big cereal eaters - with our crazy schedules, it's the easiest way to make sure everyone gets breakfast.  My Blog Spark sent me vouchers for 4 free boxes of cereal to try it out, so I took my boys to the grocery store and let them pick it out.  Needless to say, they love it!
The first thing I did when I got home was to pull out our normal cereal to compare labels.  While I'm not a health nut, I do want my family to eat reasonably healthy food.  Compared to the dogfood-sized bags of cereal I normally buy, the sugar content of the General Mills cereal was about the same, but it all contained whole grain as the first ingredient, while our normal cereal listed grain flours as the first ingredient.
If you'd like to try out General Mills cereal for yourself, you can find a $1.00 coupon here.  For info on My Blog Spark, click here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails