CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

5 Question Friday - 1/15

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

I'm a really boring person...I really never got into major trouble as a teenager.

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night owl!  Years ago I was a morning person...then as my kids got older, I found I was only able to get stuff done at night when they're in bed, like scrapbooking, which I did once upon a time when I still had that strange thing known as "free time" - but I digress.  Now I'm definately a night owl.

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Two - I bought my phone because of the QWERTY keypad for texting.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Conservative...I will not vote for someone just because they're Republican, I research what they stand for and vote for the individual, not the party.

5. Are you a pet person?
Yes!  We have a teacup Yorkie who is almost 11.  I love dogs, and I also love horses.  I had a horse for 7 years and sold her after my husband and I got married.  I want another one someday...once I'm out of college, the kids are older, etc., etc, etc.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha, I'm boring too! Other than skipping school here & there I didn't get in trouble!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

A teacup yorkie??? That sounds so cute!!! We have a bichon who was supposed to be small-- but she's ballooned to 18 pounds!!! She's super-sized, I guess.

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Christie said...

I am such a night owl. I will be working away on whatever, look up and see that it's 2AM.

Michaelle said...

Amanda, I am quite boring too! I don't really get involved in politics. I love animals. I have three dogs! The worst trouble I got in as a teen was when my mom caught me with a hickie on my neck! She was sooo mad! I work night shift, so I am definitely a night owl!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am grabbing your badge and it will be under my "Mom Bloggers" Label :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails