CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I hate feeling this way...

I'm stressed - majorly stressed. I hate feeling this way! When I get stressed, it really affects me physically - my muscles ache, I have trouble sleeping, I feel like I have the flu. It also makes me really sensitive - I take things too personally and wear my feelings on my sleeve and get way too emotional over minor things.  (Which I did this morning...but that's another story.)

The stress won't be easing up, either - it's all just things I'll have to learn to live with. Both boys start the new homeschooling semester tomorrow, and I start my first day of college. (Well, my first day in almost 10 years!) I'm terrified! I'm planning children's church lessons, working ahead since I know my time will be at a minimum from now on, as well as planning a fundraiser and a major church event next month. I'm selling candy bars for my youngest son's tee ball team, and I have some pretty major projects coming up at work.

I'm just stressed about life. I'll be glad when I settle into my routine, because I hate the way stress makes me feel.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails