CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

5 Question Friday - a day late

I saw the 5 Question Friday link on a blog I follow...so here's my first entry, one day late...

1. What's your "comfort food"?


I always say there are very few things in life that coffee and chocolate cannot make better. :)

2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?

Sometimes...handwritten when I do.

3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

Castle  (24 is my favorite but I wouldn't want to be on it for a month! lol)

4. What is your favorite online recipe site?

Recipe Zaar

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
 
Huge Seinfeld fan!

1 comments:

Mama M. said...

So glad to have you along for your first time! Hope you enjoyed it!

I totally need to check out recipezaar...a few people have mentioned it!


Mama M.
My Little Life

Related Posts with Thumbnails