CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My week

AARRGHHHHH!   That pretty much sums it up.  This week is going to be insane!
  • I'm working my normal 30 hours/3 1/2 days, plus I have a manager's meeting tomorrow.
  • I have class every day including my first BIG anatomy and physiology test Wednesday.
  • I'm planning a major event at our church next Sunday night - a special kids night - and have to send out about 100 invitations for it and get posters made.
  • Plus the usual - keeping up with home and family, planning my normal kid's ministry lessons, etc.
Feeling a little overwhelmed right now - got to remember to take things one at a time.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I went to college right out of high school. I worked full time and volunteered for a nonprofit. I was always completely amazed at the wifes/mothers in classes PLUS working. You are amazing and all this work will totally pay off!

Katrina B. Smith said...

Hi! Following from MBC...& thanks for inviting me to the group for mommy's who are college students! I really like your blog & content...I will be back often to root you on!! God Bless!

Kris Ann K. Erickson said...

Oh my! I'm feeling stressed just reading about it! Praying for peace and strength for your week to come!

Related Posts with Thumbnails