CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Simple Joys Weekend - 8/14



I am loving my time off from school!  A few of my simply joys weekend highlights...

Meeting my friend Kathy's new "grand-puppy" at work on Friday...

Making English muffin pizzas with my boys...see the smiley pepperoni faces?

Snuggling with my boys while watching Phineus and Ferb (this is a self-portrait, so excuse the sloppy photography)...


And finally, for the Angry Birds fan addict like me, seeing these at Walmar was the ultimate...


2 comments:

Meredith said...

My mother and I took my almost kindergertener school shopping yesterday, and he pointed out every single "grumpy" bird display he saw!! Haha

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a GREAT weekend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails