CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

College - the decision

I have wavered back and forth so much about going back to college. I made the decision to go, then I started having second thoughts about the effect my insane schedule will have on me and my family. I've talked to lots of women who went back to school when their kids were young and asked their opinions and advice. I've thought about it, prayed about it, wrestled with the decision...and finally I reached one. I AM going back to school.
I'm absolutely terrified. It's been almost 10 years since I went to college! When I was in college before, I was single, childless, and living with my grandparents. I went to school full-time on scholarship and didn't work. Now I'm married to a pastor, I have 2 kids, and I work almost full-time. I'm petrified. But in the long run, I think this opportunity is too good to pass up. It's going to be so good for my family once I finish college. Plus it's something I've dreamed about for years - finishing my degree is something that is so important to me. So I'm going for it, scared or not. Janunary 11th I'll return to college once again. It's definately going to be an adventure...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails