CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

One wild week...

I couldn't shut my brain down last night to go to sleep. (I ended up staying up entirely too late reading the latest Ted Dekker book, which I'm reviewing for Thomas Nelson, but it helped me relax enough that once the lights were out, I could actually fall asleep...but that's beside the point.)
The week ahead is going to be one of those insane weeks when I need to be superwoman to get it all done...I need about five of me, scattered around in all the places I need to be. We have three Christmas parties, two major church events, extra shifts at work for me, plus we're taking the kids to see Curious George Live (thanks to my oldest winning a coloring contest in the local paper - yea Bobby!). I stayed up late to make sure everything was scheduled so I can get it all done...I hope...I just want to get through the week with nothing falling through the cracks.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails