CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 12/28

The name of the game this week is CHEAP! With Christmas just behind and college looming ahead, we've got to do some major cutbacks for the next month or so, plus my family is visiting this week, so what I fix has to feed 8 people while they're here (Tuesday & Wednesday). So here is my cheapskate menu for the week...
Monday Lunch: baked chicken, Dinner: company chicken (not cheap but I have the ingredients at home, so I'm using what I have!)
Tuesday's Lunch: sandwiches, Dinner: chicken and dumplings
Wednesday's Lunch: taco soup, Dinner: sandwiches
Thursday's Lunch: fish sticks, Dinner: chicken with egg noodles
Friday's Lunch: sandwiches, Dinner: hot dogs (my son is having a friend sleep over)
Saturday's Lunch: chicken and egg noodles, Dinner: hot dogs
Sunday's Lunch: fried raviolli, Dinner: fish sticks

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails