CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Simple Joys Weekend

I got a rare treat this week - a massage!  My sweet hubby got me a gift certificate for Valentine's Day, so I got my massage on Wednesday.  There's nothing like getting to relax and just be pampered for a half hour!  Afterwards, I went out to eat and went shopping with my husband and kids - it was awesome!

Other little things I've enjoyed this week:
  • Watching our new favorite TV show, The Chicago Code, with my husband
  • Hearing my youngest pray for his sick friends (beginning his prayer, "Dear Ward," - he has trouble with his L's)
  • Reading what my oldest wrote about how he is learning lessons about lying, something he's been struggling with lately - I'm beginning to see the heart change I've been praying for
  • Our family "Italian night" - we had spaghetti at our "fancy" table (set by my boys) while listening to "The Godfather" soundtrack






2 comments:

Stacy @ A Delightful Home said...

What a lovely week full of lovely things!

My fav: "Dear Ward"! So cute.

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I became a follower! Love your blog! :) Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails