#1. My go-to ______ is .... (pick any 5 things... go-to movie, go-to snack, go-to book, go-to song, go-to vacation spot... ANY 5 things!!)
#2. Your "life" interview in 5 sentences. (If someone asked WHO are you... tell YOU in five sentences.)
Drumroll, please...here it is, my "fab 5" go-to's...
- Any book by Ted Dekker - if I only have time on a vacation to read one book, it's one of his. I've been reading him for years, and he still keeps me on the edge of my seat, still surprises me with the twists and turns, and has me totally addicted!
- Starbucks skinny caramel macchiato - it's as good as the real thing, with only 140 calories in a grande (160 in the venti...you know, for those really tough days when you need an IV drip of caffine...)
- Sabrina, my all-time favorite movie - it always makes me smile
- Blogging - when I'm stressed, when I'm worried, when I'm bored, whenever, I love blogging! I love reading them and writing my own.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, especially the mini's...there are very few things in life that coffee and chocolate (especially chocolate wrapped around peanut butter) can't make better.