My summer looks a little different than most, because mine ends when my college classes start on July 11. (By the way, my summer is Orofacial Anatomy, Histology, and Embryology...also known as the OMG class. Rumber has it if you survive this, you'll graduate. Fun, huh?) I actually started on my list a few weeks ago, with a post called 9 Weeks to Get It All Together.
1.Master the art of couponing - okay, I may not master it, but I'd like to figure it out enough to cut my grocery bill in half every week. All that extra money can help me pay for books and supplies.
- I am on my way to becoming a coupon queen! This is the goal that I'm doing the best on. I'm building my stockpile, and I think I'm about to see my grocery bills drop. Best of all, the whole family is getting involved - my husband and boys are shopping with me, helping me look for coupons, and finding deals in the papers and on the shelves.
- This one's still a work in progress...a slow work in progress...with a lot of setbacks...but we're getting there. I think. Maybe. Ummmm...check back at the end of the month.
- This one needs a sound effect...the sound of Taps playing softly. This goal is dead. I love the idea, and want to do this in the future, but I just have too much going on right now to give this the 45 minutes to an hour of daily reading time needed to accomplish it.
- Okay, this is the goal I'm doing best at. Done. :) It was awesome. Nothing like a great novel about a priest/serial killer to make a girl happy. (I'm so not your typical pastor's wife!)
- Not even close to being ready...not even sure I have enough stuff...we'll see. I might settle for selling a few things on eBay.