CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Too Much Means Too Little

Do you ever feel just too overwhelmed to blog?  Lately I've been much more absent than I'd like to be.  I have so many ideas rolling around in my mind that I have a hard time narrowing it down and getting it on paper...I guess I should say getting it into cyberspace.

I'm going back and forth again, thinking of going back to blogging just two or three times a week here, and reviving my other blog, Faith Lived Out, which I started a few months ago.  Sometimes I want to blog about the craziness of motherhood, other times I want to dig deeper, and sometimes I feel torn about which one to focus on more.  I wind up doing what I've been doing recently and not focusing on anything.

So what do you think?  What would you like to see more of on Confessions of a Wannabe Supermom?  I would love to hear from you!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have always enjoyed reading your posts abouting being a mom, and finding a balance between all the roles in life. As I have similar struggles, it's inspiring to me to read about how other moms manage life :) I do understand being pulled in a million directions and I have had to reduce my posting schedule as a result.

Related Posts with Thumbnails