CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top Ten Things I Want to Do on Christmas Break

Top Ten {Tuesday}

This semester of college is the hardest I have ever done...I'm counting the days until my Christmas break.  Here's what I'm most looking forward to doing...
  1. Get lost in my favorite author's new book (Forbidden by Christian suspense author Ted Dekker) plus several others that are downloaded to my Kindle app
  2. Take my boys to the library
  3. Lapse into a coma Sleep in
  4. Clean house (Well, I'm not exactly looking forward to the cleaning, but it's got to be done)
  5. Learn to knit (or at least start learning)
  6. Spend long quiet times catching up on my Bible studies
  7. Snuggle up and watch movies with my family
  8. Blog more
  9. Try some new recipes
  10. Get back into my running routine

2 comments:

R. Molder said...

That sounds like a wonderful plan and I believe you need some down time! What a year you've had!! Hope you get some rest this weekend.

Kate@A Desperate Housewife said...

Not sure where I found you, I rarely peruse other blogs anymore, but I'm glad I did. And yes, I know about wanting to lapse into a coma. Finally, that would be some decent sleep!

Related Posts with Thumbnails