CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kielbasa and Cheese Casserole

I had some requests for this recipe last week after I posted it in my weekly menu.  Honestly, I wasn't terribly impressed with this recipe - I liked it okay, but my hubby wasn't a fan.  I think that this is one of those recipes that would be perfect to play around with and experiment with - I think with some tweaking it could turn out really well.

1 pkg egg noodles
6 beef bullion cubes
4 cups water
1/4 c. flour
2 tbsp melted butter
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb. kielbasa, sliced
1/2 of a small onion, diced
2 ribs celery, diced
2 carrots, sliced
2 oz. jar pimentos

1. Cook noodles until barely tender and drain.
2. Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
3. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails