I just had this dish for the first time a couple of weeks ago...it is green bean bundles, minus the bundles. lol Same great taste, much easier prep.
• 1 stick butter
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tsp garlic powder
• 4 cans green beans
• 5-6 slices of bacon
1. Combine butter, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder and heat until bubbly.
2. Drain beans and place in a 9x13 dish.
3. Pour headed liquid over beans.
4. Cover the top with raw bacon strips.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until the bacon is crisp.