#1. Top Ten "non-negotiables" in life.
#2. Would you have plastic surgery to get or improve your job? (based off story on Good Morning America.)
1. God comes first in everything.
2. My family is my #1 priority on earth.
3. Marriage is a promise to God and each other, and it's meant to last a lifetime.
4. My family is worth fighting for.
5. I love my kids, but I'm their mom - not their best friend.
6. There's a lot of satisfaction in hard work and a job well done.
7. Ministering to other people isn't an option! It's something all Christians should do. (I've worked with kids ministry since I was in high school.)
8. There are very few things in life that coffee and chocolate can't make better...it may not fix it, but they sure help.
9. A good workout can get rid of a lot of stress.
10. Never give up on your dreams.