I am a listmaker. Okay, I'm an obsessive list maker...so much so that if I do something that's not on my to-do list, I'll write it in just so I can mark it off. Yeah, I'm that bad. Needless to say, I always have a to-do list, and there are several recurring items on my list...
- Laundry - Need I say more? I hate laundry, because, unlike other chores, you can't ever say it's done. It's never ending.
- Quiet time - I absolutely have to have my quiet time every morning, or the day just doesn't feel right. This little bit of time when the house is quiet is where I draw my strength through my Bible study and prayer. It's also a chance to go over the day's plans and get myself mentally ready for the day ahead.
- Studying for something - Even though I'm out of school this semester, I still find myself always studying for something, whether it's work, a Bible study, or children's ministry. Once college starts back in July, I'll have my nose buried in textbooks all the time.
- Cleaning - I'm so busy that cleaning often gets pushed to the back burner. There's always, always cleaning to do.
- Exercise - It doesn't necessarily happen every day, but I try to work out five days a week or more.