CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Today Is The Day That Could Change Everything

Today is the day I've worked for and waited for.  It's the day I've waited over a year for as I studied and took classes.  Today is the day my letter should arrive telling me whether or not I've been accepted into dental hygiene school.  I'm excited and I'm terrified.

This is the day that could change everything.  Getting into the program, and launching a new career when I graduate in just over two years, will change our lives.  It will mean a great, stable, flexible career and a salary three times what I earn now.  It means so much to me and my family.  So I wait on pins and needles, hoping nothing gets delayed and I learn my fate today...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Flora Ross said...

Best of luck to you! I'm sure you'll be on pins and needles until that mail truck drives by...

Heather Mattern said...

Oooh praying for you!!! I am in a similar place today as I wait to hear back from an important potential sponsor. My stomach is in knots as I am sure yours is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails