I have so much I want to get done during these next nine weeks. There are so many things I want to accomplish and so many projects I want to finish. Here are my goals:
- Master the art of couponing - okay, I may not master it, but I'd like to figure it out enough to cut my grocery bill in half every week. All that extra money can help me pay for books and supplies.
- Work through Sarah Mae's "31 Days to Clean" ebook - we're going to have to be super-organized to manage this, and I want my house ready.
- Finish the Bible in 90 Days challenge - I am woefully behind, but I know I can still catch up and finish on time.
- Read Ted Dekker's new book, The Priest's Graveyard, because he's my favorite author and it will be the last book (other than textbooks) that I'll be able to read for a long time.
- Have a yard sale. It won't be very big, but again, any extra money will help. My supplies are going to cost double what I expected.
Although this wasn't specifically a Working Mommy Wednesday post, I felt that it went along well with this week's prompts. I have a lot of goals, but this week my focus is going to be on "31 Days to Clean" and getting my house neat and organized! My simple goal for the week is to do the challenges each day.