CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Something Cute AND a Great Deal, Too!

If you've visited my resource page, you know I LOVE Design Her Gals!  This awesome website lets you design yourself and your friends, then use the images to create personalized stationary and gift items.  Design Her Gals graciously gifted me with a print at home membership so I can show you how great their products are!

I am very proud to present my hot-off-the-press business cards!  I will be using these when I start dental hygiene school.  Since I have to find my own patients, I have to get the word out - and these cards are perfect for it. 


Excuse the slips of paper on the card...that's for the sake of privacy.  I didn't want my school name displayed (although I'm very proud of it).

AND, as if showing off these adorable cards isn't enough, Design Her Gals is also offering a special deal right now...you can get your own print at home subscription for just $14.95!  What are you waiting for?  Check them out now!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails