CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

And it begins...

I am so excited about going back to college in January! I'm surprised by the fact that the stress has already started, though!

It's been almost 10 years since I quit college after my sophmore year to get married and start a family. It's a decision I've never regretted, but I always knew I wanted to go back and finish school. The time never seemed to be right...until this past summer when I brought up the idea, and my husband said, "Go for it!"

My first appointment with my advisor is next Thursday, when I'll register for classes and find out how much of my previous 67 hours will transfer to my new college in another state. I'm nervous but so excited! I feel like I'm starting a new chapter of my life...turning 30, going back to school...life is going to get even crazier when January rolls around!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails