CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mom on the Move

I've decided I need a new outlet, a new way to relieve stress, which I always seem to have plenty of! I work at a gym, so I already work out, but I need some variety in my routine. I've always been a wannabe runner...I've thought about it, dabbled in it, tried for a while and was doing really well, then fizzled. So I've decided to go for it again. I love the website Cool Running, and they have an awesome Couch Potato to 5K plan. It was the plan I did well with before, so I'm going back to it. Tomorrow is my offical start day (unless it rains). Hopefully blogging about it will keep me accountable! Any other runners out there...I'd love to hear tips!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails