CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

One of those weeks...

Ever have one of those days when you just want to crawl back into bed and pull up the covers? It's been one of those weeks for me...let's just say it's not been spectacular and it's not getting better. The first part was actually ok, but these last two days have been full of yucky weather (which caused me to miss my run this morning, which did not help my general grumpiness), annoying tech support people (after two years on the job, yes, I do know how to use the software at work, and I know enough to know you messed it up instead of fixing it!), plumbing issues (overflowing toilets...not fun), and general stress. It won't be a relaxing weekend, either. We have a day planned tomorrow to work on my children's ministry rooms at church, then a busy Sunday as we start rehearsing with the kids for our Christmas program. (And my family wonders why our house is a little chaotic?) But, thankfully, next week is one of my very favorite holidays...and I only work two days...and we don't have Wednesday night services at church...next week will be a better week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails