CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Another menu plan Monday

This is going to be a crazy week...work, training at work, church events, and my 1st meeting with my college advisor...this week the menu's all about quick and easy food!

Monday's Lunch: chicken ricotta bowls (new recipe), Dinner: piergoies with kielbasa

Tuesday's Lunch: tuna sandwiches, Dinner: baked chicken

Wednesday's Lunch: lasagna, Dinner: chicken and sausage sandwiches

Thursday's Lunch: tuna sandwiches, Dinner: pot pies with rice

Friday's Lunch: leftovers - lasagna, Dinner: leftovers - chicken and sausage sandwiches

Saturday's Lunch: taco soup, Dinner: baked chicken

Sunday's Lunch: Meal @ church, Dinner: leftovers - taco soup

Just a note...tomorrow is my first Tasty Tuesday - I'll be posting my taco soup recipe from this week's menu. It's really quick and easy, and my family loves it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails