CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today is my first meeting with my college advisor...I'm nervous, but I'm so excited too! I'm so grateful for the chance to return to college.

I dropped out of college after two years to marry my husband, and a few months later, I found out I was expecting my oldest. I've never regretted quitting - I was a straight A student on a full academic scholarship, taking 18 hours a semester, and I was so completely burned out. To add it, I really didn't know what I wanted to study or what career I wanted to pursue. I needed a break, but I always knew I wanted to go back. For years, I held onto the dream, but the time was never right...until now. So today I start a new chapter in my life, and it's one that I'm really excited about. College, here I come!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails