CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The New Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop & My Favorite Website

Confessions of a Wannabe Supermom

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and now I'm excited to offically kick off the new Tasty Tuesday blog hop!  Every Tuesday, post a recipe, cooking tip, or favorite recipe website, then grab the Tasty Tuesday button to add to your post and link up on my blog.  I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Today I'm sharing my favorite recipe website.  I discovered food.com (formerly Recipe Zaar) years ago and it became a fast favorite!  With almost half a million recipes to choose from, there's always something new to try.  Food.com was my introduction to OMAC (once a month cooking), which, although I don't do regularly, has given me many great freezer-friendly meals.  I also found one of my favorite recipes, Mexican egg rolls, there.  You can find my recipe for it here.



1 comments:

Mayra said...

Yummmyy!!!

Thank you for our words. I'm glad you could relate and I'm not the only one. =)


Have a lovely week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails