CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tasty Tuesday - New Blog Hop Coming Soon

There's been quite a delay in my Tasty Tuesday posts...I didn't intend to drop them for so long, but with my summer class schedule, blogging was put on the back burner.  In all honesty, I wasn't even doing much cooking during my summer class - we were living off of hot dogs, pizza, and frozen lasagna.  Now that I'm back into a more normal schedule, I'm enjoying doing some cooking and experimenting with new recipes again.

I'm always looking for new recipe ideas, so I've decided to launch a new blog hop next week for Tasty Tuesday.  You can share a favorite recipe, a great website, or any cooking or kitchen tips.  I'm really excited about it!  I will be working on a button and getting everything set up this week, so check back next Tuesday and link up!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails