CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Working Mom Interviews

I was really excited a few weeks ago when I saw that Steph at Be Positive Mom was looking for working moms to interview for a new project that she was putting together.  I signed up for the interview series she's starting, and now she's launching her Working Mom Interviews newsletter.  You can sign up on her blog.  I'm so excited to be featured in her first interview on working mom guilt!

I've blogged a lot about working mom guilt.  I think that guilt is something all moms face, working or stay at home, and I think that just talking about it with other moms helps overcome it.  Check out Steph's blog and her interview series to learn some great information from lots of working moms!



Be Positive Mom

">

2 comments:

Tree said...

Hi Amanda! Congrats on being featured! I've been a working mom for 22 years, and my kiddos turned out just fine. LOL It is hard, but if you have to work...you have to. And you just learn to juggle everything.

P.S. I've given you an award HERE.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!

Looking forward to rolling out series on the 1st! This first issue will be a regular post on my blog so readers can see the series before I move it to subscription based... It was a pleasure getting together for this issue! Thanks again!

Steph :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails