CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

A busy mom's best friends join forces!

I am so excited that two of my very favorite resources for busy moms have joined forces!  I have used both in the past, but now I am dependant on both of them every day.  In fact, on Monday I'm going to start sharing how I'm using these tools to finally get my home and family organized.

Cozi, an online calendar system, and FlyLady have combined efforts to create an amazing, FREE online calendar system that keeps your family and your home on track.  As if that wasn't good enough, Cozi also has an app available for iPhone and Android phones.  I bought it (only$ 1.99!) for my Droid X and I love it.

You can read more about Cozi and FlyLady here, and you can sign up for your free calendar.  It is fantastic!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails