CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The end of a long year


Normally I would post something for Tasty Tuesday, but today is a special day, so I'm going in a different direction.  Today I finish my last class of a very tough semester.  Today I begin a seven month break before dental hygiene school starts.  I am so excited that this semester, this year of taking prerequisites, is over.  I'm already making plans to catch up on all the things I didn't have enough time for during college...

1.  More family time - playing games, watching movies, going places together, geocaching, and more

2.  Time to read - Ted Dekker's latest is at the top of my list, plus I have several new authors I want to check out

3.  Time to cook and experiment with new recipes - we're all tired of the convenience food we've been living off of lately

4.  Less stress and time to unwind

5.  More sleep

I can't wait!  My microbiology final begins at 8:00 a.m., and once it's over, I'm a free woman!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails