CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I love about Christmas

1.  Putting up our Christmas trees

2.  Seeing Christmas decorations in all the stores

3.  Starbucks Christmas coffees (Come on, you know coffee had to be here somewhere, right?)

4.  Seeing my the excitement on my boys' faces when we pull our 5 feet tall singing, dancing Santa down from the attic

5.  Using my snowman dishes

6.  My kids enjoying the same Christmas movies I grew up watching on TV

7.  Driving around town after dark to look at Christmas light

8.  Spending time with my husband and kids - no work, no college, just time with my three favorite guys

9.  Our church's candlelight communion the Wednesday before Christmas

10.  Rememering what Christmas is really about - celebrating God's amazing gift to us 2,000 years ago


1 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

absolutely positively ALL true!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails