CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Project - Gratitude

I've been working on several projects lately - some small, some big, all things I want to accomplish before I start back to college in July.  I seem to always have a list of ongoing projects, but I'm serious about wanting to get these done.

One of them is my gratitude journal - my 1,00 gifts journal.  So this week, instead of doing a big blog posting, I decided to work on a new page for the blog instead - my 1,00 gifts page.  I hope you'll check it out.  I'm amazed at how much my attitude has changed since I started this project.  When we take the time to be grateful for the little things, we realize just how blessed we are.

1 comments:

tara said...

we all need to take the time to be grateful for the little things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails