CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Day in the Life of...

I found this link up at Simply Rebekah, and loved the idea!  You take a picture for each hour of your day, and post a photo diary of your day.  I chose Saturday, which was a pretty typcial day for me.  So here it goes...

6:00 a.m.  Breakfast and my Bible before work (I only have to work Saturday once a month...it's usually just during the week.)


 7:00 a.m.  Getting ready - have to be out the door in 30 minutes


8:00 a.m.  Unlocking the doors of the gym for a bunch of people who are ready to work out!



Okay, and that's where the pictures stopped for a while...it's hard to stop and snap pictures at work.  But here's how it went...

9:00 a.m.  Help people set up their Smart Equipment for their workouts

10:00 a.m.  Zumba

11:00 a.m.  Grab a quick snack...still recovering from Zumba!

12:00 p.m.  Start closing up and cleaning up

1:00 p.m.  On my way home!


2:00 p.m.  Hubby grilled hamburgers for a late lunch


3:00 p.m.  Time on my laptop - working on my blog, and playing on Facebook

4:00 p.m.  (Okay, 3:45) Sonic run for Happy Hour

5:00 p.m.  Helping hubby get ready for Sunday

6:00 p.m.  Still helping hubby as the kids entertain themselves


7:00 p.m.  Send out a few emails to friends

8:00 p.m.  Almost finished helping at our church

9:00 p.m.  Work on blog (this post!) as hubby battles his computer - the kids are wearing out, and we are too, but we're almost done...

10:00 p.m.  Finally home to see a very happy Yorkie and eat a very, very late dinner




Okay, she doesn't look happy...she was happy we were home, but she HATES having her picture taken!

11:00 p.m.  My wonderful, beautiful bed...oh how I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post ;-) Looks like one busy but great day! Zumba in the morning... I still have to try that one!

Rebekah from Simply Rebekah said...

The best thing about this post is that you did it even though you didn't get a picture very hour. Some people were a little paranoid about the picture taking and didn't end up doing it. It doesn't matter! Your post turned out GREAT!

Thanks for linking up!

Working Mom Journal said...

Oh, this is a good idea. I wish I could take a picture every hour. Although, I know if I commit to it, I can. Thanks for sharing. Your kids look really cute :)

Melody said...

I love your blog! It's beautiful and very well put together :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails