I'm so excited to hold my very first Simple Joys weekend meme at Confessions of a Wannabe Supermom! As women, wives, moms, and more, we all lead such busy lives. This year, one of my goals is to take time to slow down and enjoy the little things that make life so great. I've started keeping a gratitude journal, and I can already see what a difference it's making.
Each weekend, join me here to celebrate the little things that bring us joy. You can link up any way you'd like - a list, photos, or a post that describes what's bringing you joy right now. The meme will open each Friday morning, and will be open until midnight on Sunday. Please post the button from the sidebar in your post, and I'd love for you to share this new meme with others. Thanks for linking up! I look forward to sharing with all of you.
Here are some of the simple joys that I'm loving right now...
- Early mornings with my Bible, my prayer journal, and my coffee
- Chocolate truffle coffee with chocolate raspberry creamer
- Listening to my boys giggling together
- Warmer weather
- The brand new Sisterchicks book (Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes) to enjoy
- Finding two new library books by mystery/suspense authors I've been wanting to try (Robin Parrish and Katherine Mackel)
- Curling up on the couch after a long day of work to watch a favorite TV show with my husband (we're getting hooked on Chicago Code pretty quickly!)
- Working on my blog
- Getting my first guest post for Our Mommyhood accepted - it will go up in April!
- Homemade Valentine's cards from my boys