CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taco Soup

Confessions of a Wannabe Supermom

This is a quick and easy favorite at our house! This also freezes well, so sometimes I'll make a double batch and save some for later. Just last week, our schedule got crazier than I expected, and I pulled a batch of frozen taco soup out Enjoy!

1 lb. ground beef

1 can each of corn, chili beans, dark kidney beans, light kidney beans, diced tomatoes

1 package of taco seasoning (I use Taco Bell)

1 package dry ranch dressing mix

Brown and drain ground beef and add taco seasoning according to package directions. In a separate pan, mix all other ingredients. Add beef mixture when done. Add 1 can of water. Heat through. Serve over tortilla chips and top with cheese and sour cream.

4 comments:

Losing Brownies said...

That sounds easy and yummy, especially on a cool fall evening!

Jen Newsham said...

That recipe sounds great!!

Unknown said...

You know, I have never made taco soup- must give it a try! I bet my kids would enjoy it, they're big fans of tacos. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Mother Rimmy said...

This is a quick soup packed with flavor. Can't beat that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails