CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Like mother, like son!



My oldest son was showing me his notebook the other day.  He uses it to draw, write stories...and make lists.  He is my child.

Bobby loves making lists!  When his best friend comes over, Bobby makes a list of things to do.  When he's out of school, he'll often make a checklist of how he wants to spend his time.  Long before any trips, he has his list together of what he wants to take.

Its amazing how many little things my kids pick up from me...its kinda scary sometimes!

2 comments:

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos said...

That is so cute! I am a HUGE list maker & my daughter (3yrs old) always pretends to make lists - she cant write/spell yet but she will draw pictures and it is too adorable!

Unknown said...

How sweet is that? He sounds like me- I adore lists (some may say obsessed, whatever). I make a list of everything so I can certainly relate :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails